After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Reviewed the latest guidelines on the management of the HIV positive pregnant patient
2. Reviewed the latest recommendations on prevention of HIV
3. Reviewed the latest information on appropriate antiviral medications in pregnancy
Daniel Skiest, MD, FACP, FIDSA
Division of Infections Disease
Vice Chair of Academic Affairs, Department of Medicine
Professor of Medicine, University of Massachusetts School of Medicine-Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours