After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the three newest methods of contraception that are entering the US market
2. Explain the data for revised use of existing contraceptive methods
3. Discuss the newest methods of contraception that are currently in trials in the US
Kari P Braaten, MD, MPH
Medical Director, Fish Center for Women's Health, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Associate Fellowship Director, Fellowship in Complex Family Planning
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine, Harvard Medical School
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours