After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Identify risk factors for psychological distress.
- Identify and build resilience skills.
- Learn about external support and ways to seek help.
Deidre Hussey, PsyD
Psychologist and Victim Services Supervisor
Family Advocacy Center
Cheryl Bonica, PhD
Baystate Behavioral Health
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours