After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Explain what is meant by the term “mindfulness.”
- Recognize common myths and misunderstandings about mindfulness and meditation.
- Identify the “choice point” in stressful moments.
- Apply brief, practical “mindful resets” to stressful moments in daily life.
Cynthia Knapp Dlugosz, Bpharm
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CIPE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours