After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Identify topics that may be considered “high-need” or “difficult” in the area in which you may integrate Tier 1 Circles.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate on “high-need” or “difficult” Tier 1 Circles across teams
- Discuss the opportunities or challenges a “high-need” or “difficult” Tier 1 Circle presents after participating in one
Angela Sweeney, MEd, MA
Curriculum Design Specialist
Rebecca Blanchard, PhD, MEd
Assistant Dean for Education
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Director, BERST Academy
Hyacinth Mason, PhD, MPH, CHES
Assistant Dean, Student Support and Inclusion
Albany Medical College
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours