After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the parts of a high quality educational innovation report
- Apply Glassick’s criteria to their work by creating an outline for their manuscript
- Draft an Intro section for their work
Rebecca Blanchard, PhD, MEd
Assistant Dean for Education
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Director, BERST Academy
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours