After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the principles of appropriate prescribing
2. Define polypharmacy and deprescribing
3. Discuss risks associated with polypharmacy
SARAH MCGEE MD, MPH
Clinical Chief, Division of Geriatric Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE End of Life Care
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours