After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize the role of an Aging Service Access Point (ASAP) serves in the local community.
2. Recommend supportive resources for older adults and family caregivers.
3. Integrate connection of individuals to an ASAP service.
Brenda Labbe, CDP, CMDCP
Information/Intake and Referral Dept. Supervisor
Greater Springfield Senior Services Inc.
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE End of Life Care
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours