After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize why medication review with older adults is important
2. Identify two barriers associated with patient medication non-adherence
3. List two ways to assist patients with their medications adherence
Jean Peretti, BSN, RN-BC
Geri-Pal Team, Baystate House Calls Program
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE End of Life Care
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours