After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. to highlight the relationship between chronic illness and depression
2. to introduce the role of medical trauma in physical and mental health outcomes
3. to discuss the role of screening for depression as an intervention
Social Worker I, Ambulatory
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE End of Life Care
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours