After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Report two or more reasons for gathering "just enough" data on outcomes.
2. List at least one QI tool useful for each of the following; hypothesis generation, visual display of trends, tracking of raw outcomes.
3. Increase confidence in one's own ability to identify and track impact of tests of change.
Maura Brennan, MD
Professor of Medicine, UMass Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE End of Life Care
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours