How to register
Please note: If you do not already have an account, you must create one in order to enroll. Be sure to add your cell phone number in the Mobile tab to receive course reminders.
- Click Take Course. You will be enrolled and an email confirmation will be sent to the email you provided.
- You can add this course to your calendar by clicking on the appropriate icon below the location information on the home page.
- A reminder email/text with the webinar link will be sent two (2) days prior to the course and the morning of the course.
To get to the webinar from here, click Take course (below), then on the title of the lecture.
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1|Explain how the culture of military service may impact your patients’ behavior and health.
2|Discuss the unique health risks faced by those who have a history of military service.
3|Discuss multiple chronic and potentially fatal diagnoses for which current and former service members are at increased risk due to exposures/experiences based on era and/or locations in which they served.
Janet Fraser Hale, PhD, RN, FNP
UMass Chan Medical School
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 ASWB Continuing Education Credit(s)
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
- 1.00 OEMS Credit Hours