After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review fundamental principles related to facial skeletal surgery
2. Describe technological advances in preoperative planning for facial skeletal surgery
3. Discuss new technological advances and outcomes in facial skeletal surgery
Stephen Baker, MD, DDS
Professor of Plastic Surgery
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC