After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify how to engage MD in their outcomes
2. Describe how an EQI is calculated
3. Explain how to leverage an EQI
4. Recognize an open transparent culture, how it works, and how it can create problems
Robert Cerfolio, MD
Professor of Surgery
NYU Medical School
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC