After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe how historical structural inequities manifest today as healthcare disparities
2. Discuss how gun violence and COVID intersect in Chicago
3. Discuss how both gun violence and COVID contribute to vaccine hesitancy
Brian Williams, MD
Associate Professor of Surgery
University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences
Trauma & Acute Care Surgeon
University of Chicago Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC