After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Enhance communication during crisis, such as pandemic
2. Engage teams to help with communication and the work that needs to be done during crisis
3. Continue to provide hope and a destination for their teams
Julie Freischlag, MD, FACS, DFSVS
CEO, Wake Forest Baptist Health
Dean, Wake Forest School of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC