After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the depth of the physician wellness crisis
2. Discuss the underlying causes of physician wellness decline
3. Describe opportunities for improvement related to physician wellness
John Romanelli, MD
Associate Professor of Surgery, UMMS-Baystate
General Surgery Division Chief, BMC
Dr. Romanelli is a consultant for New View Surgical.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC