After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the breakthroughs in Stem Cell development
2. Discuss challenges in management of long gap esophageal atresia
3. Discuss novel treatment of preterm lung disease
Christine Finck, MD
Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Executive Vice President, Surgeon-in-Chief
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Dr. Christine Finck is a consultant for Biostage (Scientific Advisory Board).
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC