After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe key features of clinical presentation and assessment of the healthcare condition(s) reviewed in the case presented
2. Discuss critical decision-making points related to the course of care related to the case presented
3. Review up-to-date literature and evidence-based practices related to the presentation and/or management of the key clinical focus of the case presented
Sandy Roh, MD
PGY4 Surgical Resident
Department of Surgery
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC