Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education
We are a Jointly Accredited Provider of continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team.
Important Information Regarding Upcoming Courses and Conferences
Baystate Health is committed to taking care of our patients, learners and staff as we address the COVID-19 situation.
To help protect our communities, Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education is suspending live courses through the Spring of 2022. Please click on the conference tab to view our virtual spring conferences.
New to EthosCE, our learning management system?
Before You Can Register for a Course
Our FAQs provides complete instructions for:
- A comprehensive guide of COVID-19 information and resources for healthcare professionals is curated and constantly updated by Baystate's Health Science Library & Knowledge Services.
Clinician and Educator Resources
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME): COVID-19 Clinician Resources COVID-19 Educator Resources
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE): The Pharmacists' Learning Assistance Network (P.L.A.N.®) Search
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Society for Academic CME (SACME): SACME Resources for COVID-19