After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the five major electro-mechanical properties of the heart.
2. Describe the hearts electrical activity in the sinue rhythms, with the waveform produced on ECG tracings.
3. Identify the gross anatomic structures of the heart.
4. Identify the P wave, QRS Complex, and T wav on given ECG tracings.
5. Recognize measure and interpret various sinus rhythms.
Diane Kos-Ditto MSN RN
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours