After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define measure and interpret Junctional Rhythms.
2. Describe the hearts electrical activity in the Junctional Rhythms with wave forms produced on the ECG Tracings.
3. Determine the accuracy of measuring and interpreting Atrial Rhythm strips.
4. Define measure and interpret Atrial Rhythms.
5. Determine accuracy in measuring and interpreting sinus rhythm strips.
6. Identify abnormal wave forms produced by atrial dysrhythmia ( abnormal P Wave, Flutter Waves, Fibrillation Waves).
Sandra Turgeon BSN, RN-BC
Clinical Nurse IV CARE Unit
Baystate Medical Center
Faculty Discloure: None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 5.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 5.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours