After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define measure and interpret Junctional and Ventricular Rhythms.
2. Describe the hearts electrical activity in the Junctional Rhythms with wave forms produced on the ECG Tracings.
3. Determine the accuracy of measuring and interpreting Atrial Rhythm strips.
4. Determine the hearts electrical activity int he Ventricular Rhythms with the wave forms produced on the ECG Tracings.
Carol Lynn MSN, RN-BC
Coordinator Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias
Faculty Disclosure: None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours