After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Determine the hearts electgrical activity when conduction throu the AV node is impaired with the wave forms produced on the ECG.
2. Distinguish accuracy in measuring and interpreting Junctional and Ventricular Rhythms.
3. Distinguish the hearts electrical activity with paced rhythms on ECG tracings.
4. Identify measure and interpret Atrio-Ventricular blocked rhythms.
Enrollment limited to BH employees only via email to : Carol.email@example.com
Carol Lynn, MSN RN BC
Coordinator Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias
Facutly Disclosure: None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours