After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
- To review ovotesticular disorders and 46 XX/46 XY disorders of sexual development
- To review malignancy risk in all disorders of sexual development
- To review management of disorders of sexual development
Chelsea Gordner, DO
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours