After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe legal principles relevant to capacity assessment.
3. Describe clinical evaluation of decision making capacity.
4 Discuss psychosocial issues relevant to guardianship process.
Stuart Anfang, MD
Vice Chair for Clinical Services, Department of Psychiatry, Baystate Health
Medical Director, Adult Outpatient Psychiatry and Integrated Behavioral Health
Baystate Medical Center
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
University of Massachusetts Medical School--Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours