After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review a case of acquired hypophosphatemia.
3.Review a case with a patient who has DI and Munchausen Syndrome.
4. Discuss role of hyperthyroidism in development of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.
Chelsea Gordner, DO
Canan Gunay, MD
Michele Gortakowski, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours