After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss treatment for painful diabetic Neuropathy.
3. Identify when an Endocrinologist should refer out for Neuropathy.
4.State the clinical impact of Diabetic Neuropathy.
5.Describe Assessment and Managment of Diabetic Neuropathy.
Canan Gunay, MD Fellow
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours