After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review of differential diagnosis of primary amenorrhea.
3. Recognize the key clinical and laboratory findings that can lead to accurate diagnosis.
4.Recognize potential complications of primary amenorrhea and review of appropriate management.
Adam Adamidis, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours