After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review Growth Hormone and its importance in childhood and adulthood
3. Review criteria for how to approach whether or not to continue GH therapy in the adolescent/adult transition period
4.Review adverse effects of GH treatment
Jansi Gnanasekaran, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours