1. Population studies of endogenous testosterone and cardiovascular disease.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Review physiology of male hypogonadism.
4. Review retrospective and prospective studies of testosterone therapy and cardiovascular disease.
Raju Panta, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours