After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe Challenges to Interpretation of GH/IGF1 Levels
3. Identify THE Effects of pharmacological agents on biochemical, clinical and tumor volume and surgical outcomes.
4.Recite background information on Acromegaly.
5.Review Acromegaly Treatment.
Canan Gunay, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours