After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
- Become familiar with the physiological and hormonal regulation of leptin in humans
- Appreciate the relationships among basal and dynamic leptin secretion, insulin sensitivity, obesity and diabetes
- Glean perspectives on current and emerging clinical applications of leptin therapy
Samual dagogo-Jack, MD
Interum Chairman Department of Medicine
University of Tennessee
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. Dagogo-Jack(is a consultant for : Merck , Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim , Janssen, is , is at Stock/Shareholder Dance Biopharm, Inc; Jana Care, Inc. .
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours