After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. To review the normal imaging appearance of the adrenal glands, and to discuss management of the incidental adrenal nodule.
3. To examine the role of CT vs. MRI in the characterization of adrenal lesions, including contrast washout imaging.
4.To explain imaging features of adrenal masses including adrenal adenoma, pheochromocytoma, adrenocortical carcinoma, metastases, and additional lesions.
Daniel Kowal, MD
Radiologist, Ultrasound Chief and Medical Director
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours