After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Understand impact and morbidity of hyponatremia
3. Appreciate the proper mechanism of working up and diagnosing causes of hyponatremia
4. Understand treatment approaches to hyponatremia
Robert Cooper, MD
Tufts University/ University of CT.
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. Cooper, is on the Speaker'Bureau for Jansen and Shire Pharmaceuticals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours