After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the underlying pathophysiology of ketosis-prone diabetes.
3. Explore the evolution of the classification of ketosis-prone diabetes.
4.Discuss how to manage patients with suspected ketosis-prone diabetes after discharge.
Janya Swami, MD Fellow
University of Pittsburgh
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours