After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Providers should know which tests to order to help rule out celiac disease (CD).
3. Understand how diabetes and osteoporosis are related to CD
Embracing patient-centered care to better understand CD treatment barriers
Alyssa Greenleaf, PA_C
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours