After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Give an overview of oxidative metabolism.
3. Describe the machinery of oxidative metabolism.
4.Describe role of mitochondrial metabolism in health and disease.
Nagendra Yadava, PhD
Scientist, Pioneer Valley Life Sciences Institute
Assistant Professor University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours