1. Recognize that our past experiences can influence our attempt at making empathic connections with others.
2. View a situation from another perspective while contemplating my own reactions and feelings.
3. Practice empathy in discussions with patients and colleagues.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
10/23/2018 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm EDT
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut StreetChestnut Conference Room 2
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours