After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss the patient's genetic and differential diagnosis and its impact on the prognosis of the congenital anomaly.
3. Identify interventions to improve medical management of patients with a congenital anomaly.
Lynn Iozzi, RDMS
Sonographer, Perinatal Diagnostic Center
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is at Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours