9th Annual Western New England Acute Cardiology Conference (Webinar Recordings)
The goal of this conference is to support ideal cardiovascular care for our patients and the health of our community. The field of acute cardiology is rapidly changing with new and innovative treatment protocols for a wide range of conditions.
Baystate Medical Center Heart and Vascular and Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education
This course is designed for cardiologists, hospitalists, primary care physicians, physician assistants, pharmacists, emergency medicine physicians, EMTs, paramedics, nurse practitioners, nurses, and cardiovascular technologists.
Block 1: STEMI & COVID
- Evaluate different clinical perspectives and evidence-based practice in the management of STEMI patients during the COVID era.
- Discuss recent updates to research and evidence regarding the management of STEMI patients.
Block 2: Cardiac Arrest
- Critique the newest research for the management of cardiac arrest patients as related to one’s scope of practice.
- Compare modifications of the evaluation and management of cardiac arrest patients in different clinical settings.
Block 3: Cardiogenic Shock
- Review the evaluation, identification, and management of patients with cardiogenic shock from the perspective of one’s unique clinical role.
- Assess best practices for identifying cardiogenic shock treatment criteria.
Meeting Room temperatures will fluctuate.
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Any relevant financial relationship are mitigated prior to the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
If you have already collected credit for attending the October 26, 2022 live course/webinar, you will not be able to enroll in the above courses.
THE VIDEO LINKS BELOW ARE PROVIDED FOR REVIEW ONLY. To view for credit, enroll in the courses above.