After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Compare and contrast the value of financial and social incentives to improve human behavior.
3. Recognize basic behavioral economics tenets.
4. Select default choice(s) that can "nudge" patients to better health behaviors.
David A Asch MD, MBA
John Morgan Professor
University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Asch is a consultant for VAL Health, receives grants/research support from NIH, RWJF and Once Upon a Time Foundation, and is at Stock/Shareholder of VAL Health.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours