After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the 4 parts of the "double-diamond" approach to problem solving.
3. Recognize how to re-frame a questione to define the actual problem.
4. Select rapid validation technique(s) and relate them to changes within healthcare.
David A Asch, MD, MBA
John Morgan Professor
University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Asch is a consultant for VAL Health, receives grants/research support from NIH, RWJF, Once Upon a Time Foundation and, is at Stock/Shareholder of VAL Health.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours